.

.

Sunday 9 August 2015

Paint





Third coat of paint has now been applied and we have just ended week three. I am still not 100%  happy with the finish of some of the panels but they will have lots of Steampunk features added to them so maybe I am being a bit of a perfectionist. I can always refinish and paint individual panels if needed.  Week four will see the clear top coat applied and the windows added. Once the gul wing door is sealed the whole build will be weather proof. It is a bit frustrating not having the finished tyres yet because I can not do any work on the lower panels around the wheels. I only have to wait a couple of more weeks on the tyres so I should be patient and get on with the thousand other things needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.